- Breakfast Can Wait. The Day’s First Stop Is Online (NY Times) –
- Malcolm Gladwell: Who says big ideas are rare? –
- Brian Eno: The Studio As Compositional Tool (1979) – The effect of recording is that it takes music out of the time dimension and puts it in the space dimension. As soon as you do that, you're in a position of being able to listen again and again to a performance, to become familiar with details you most certainly had missed the first time through, and to become very fond of details that weren't intended by the composer or the musicians.
- Simpanssit ja ihmiset jakavat ison osan geeneistään, mutta se ei tee meistä samanlaisia – Taylor sets out to argue that it is ‘as wrong as it is misguided’ to ‘exaggerate the narrowness of the gap between chimpanzees and ourselves’: ‘It plays into the hands of our natural propensity to anthropomorphise our pets and other animals, and even our inanimate possessions, and it has allowed us to distort what the science is trying to tell us.’ His aim is ‘to set the record straight and restore chimpanzees to arm’s length’.
- Tweet Blocker – Cleaning up the Twitterverse – otetaas kokeiluun
Tämä on del.icio.us/dst-linkkilokistani automaattisesti luotu kooste.